A classic tweed shooting coat, Harewood is made from 100% Lambswool in our exclusive fabric- combining traditional style with modern technology to keep you warm, comfortable and dry out in the field. With all the features associated with a shooting jacket, Harewood is almost brown in colour and the subtle red overcheck on a herringbone weave is a great combination.
- The superior Harewood Tweed is 100% Wool for soft handle and warmth.
- Teflon™ coated for added rain and stain resistance
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable Prooftex Drop Liner Membrane with Taped Seams
- Dark Brown faux suede collar with tweed storm flap
- Leather effect buttoned front
- Faux suede trim to handwarmer pockets, cuffs, pocket entries, and inside pocket flap
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Concealed elasticated storm cuffs
- 2 x moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets
- 2 x bellows pockets with drain vents and shooters' retaining straps
- Quilted Breathable Poly/Cotton lining
- Inside zipped wallet pocket plus poachers' pocket
- Anti-wicking drip strip around hem
beperkte voorraad / vraag even naar levertijd